Re: Car alarm tied into a home alarm

The forum didn't really take off..... About a hundred registered users with=
 about two dozen that checked in every couple of days.  No interaction to s=
peak of though..... That and I moved back to public sector just about a yea=
r ago (Programmer Analyst for public safety systems for the city) so I'm no=
t really in the industry any longer....=20

ASA is still my baby though, so even though you don't see me around all the=
 time, I am here.   The only other forums I'm aware of are all manufacturer=
 hosted.  I think the forum/message boards are just dying a slow death due =
to the likes of Twitter and other more immediate social interactions.