Re: No camera in lunch room in W. Va.

Bob La Londe Wrote:

>"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Jim Wrote:

>>>If you can't put cameras in a school luchroom and they don't allow the
>>>legal carry of firearms in schools ..... isn't that some kind of
>>>invitation?
>>>
>>>Does anyone know if there was ever a mass shooting in a police station or
>>>an NRA meeting?
>>
>> Notice how all the mass shooting are in "gun free" areas?  Aurora CO
>> movie theatre had a legal sign prohibiting CHL carriers from entrance.
>> The Sandy Hook thing was in a "gun free" school.
>>
>> The pussies that carry out these heinous acts are picking gun free zones
>> on purpose, let's see them do it at a Texas Wal-Mart!
>
>I'll have to look to see if its still there, but the local Wal-Marts used to
>have antigun postings on their door areas.

Well here there are two kinds of signs, the official one dubbed
ironically the "30.06" sign (named after the statute); and unofficial
ones like a picture of a gun with a line through it that can be ignored
by CHL holders.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin