Re: No camera in lunch room in W. Va.

On Saturday, June 29, 2013 9:49:59 PM UTC-4, NickMark wrote:
> Ran into interesting situation have a business with lunch room with 2 ent=
rance from outside to room where public could enter thru and angled a camer=
a to catch both doors and it catches part of 2 lunch tables. Company's atto=
rney did some research and said we would be best advised to use 2 cameras o=
ne above each door so it does not pick up lunch room tables out of concern =
of privacy .needless to say He is worried the way W. Va labor statute reads=
 so we are changing angles and installing extra camera.

If you can't put cameras in a school luchroom and they don't allow the lega=
l carry of firearms in schools ..... isn't that some kind of invitation?=20

Does anyone know if there was ever a mass shooting in a police station or a=
n NRA meeting?