Re: No camera in lunch room in W. Va.

Jim Wrote:

>On Saturday, June 29, 2013 9:49:59 PM UTC-4, NickMark wrote:
>> Ran into interesting situation have a business with lunch room with 2 entrance from outside to room where public could enter thru and angled a camera to catch both doors and it catches part of 2 lunch tables. Company's attorney did some research and said we would be best advised to use 2 cameras one above each door so it does not pick up lunch room tables out of concern of privacy .needless to say He is worried the way W. Va labor statute reads so we are changing angles and installing extra camera.
>
>If you can't put cameras in a school luchroom and they don't allow the legal carry of firearms in schools ..... isn't that some kind of invitation?
>
>Does anyone know if there was ever a mass shooting in a police station or an NRA meeting?

Notice how all the mass shooting are in "gun free" areas?  Aurora CO
movie theatre had a legal sign prohibiting CHL carriers from entrance.
The Sandy Hook thing was in a "gun free" school.

The pussies that carry out these heinous acts are picking gun free zones
on purpose, let's see them do it at a Texas Wal-Mart!

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin