Another unstable DMP XR-20

I probably won't be able to ge the customer to go for an upgrade to a better
more stable panel on this one so I'll give it one more try.  They calim that
they set the time via the user menu, and every time with in a few days its
off by several days.  Sometimes everything is off, and its not consistent
with it losing time from a total power failure.  They change their own
batteries so getting them to just pay for a new panel is probably slim.  I
need to install a DSL filter on it anyway, so I'll do a complete power cycle
and check the battery they installed while I am there.  That does cure a few
of the DMP panels for a while.

(I am surprised they didn't just ask me to sell them a filter and mail it to
them.)