Re: I singed up for Obamacare!

On 12/23/2013 9:37 PM, Jim wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 6:44:51 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe
> wrote:
>> "Bob La Londe" <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>

>> P.S.  I was 4 years old in 1970 sitting at the counter in the
>> family diner
>>
>> listening to the grown ups talk when I predicted something like the
>> Brady
>>
>> Act or worse was the natural progression...
>>

> Here's another step in the "progression".
>
> O-bomber just signed a ** WORLD WIDE** treaty at the UN that agrees
> to control firearms in the hands of the populace. This treaty has
> been on the table since the 1960's and no president has ever signed
> it because it is in conflict with the second amendment. But ol sneaky
> snark just signs it knowing that no one will notice but that it will
> ultimately destroy the one amendment of the Constitution that
> guarantees all the others.
>
> It hasn't been ratified and wont be ....... NOW. BUT ...... now that
> the treaty has been signed ..... some day, at some future date,
> should a flavor of government be in power that can totally muster
> enough votes to ratify this treaty ..... We will be bound by it in
> conflict with the Second Amendment.
>
> How's "THAT" for a legacy of a president. "THE PRESIDENT WHO SIGNED A
> TREATY COUNTERMANDING THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF
> AMERICA."
>
> As I said when this asshole got elected, I still see this naïve jerk
> in a political cartoon ..... looking out at the reader with a puzzled
> look on his face, while in the background multiple mushroom clouds
> are on the horizon.
>
> "All we need is CHANGE!" Yeah .. sure. And that's exactly what I've
> got ... no dollar bills, just  ..... change.

A short time after Obama was elected, Jimmy Carter was seen wandering
around aimlessly quietly giggling and mumbling to himself, "I'm not the
worst, he he, I'm not the worst, he he....". After Obama was elected for
the second time, Jimmy Carter was seen wandering around aimless again
but this time, he was quietly mumbling, "Dumb asses, dumb asses, dumb
asses..... ^_^

TDD