Re: I Want Out

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:46:39 PM UTC-5, tourman wrote:
> On Friday, November 22, 2013 8:37:50 PM UTC-5, Mark wrote:
>=20
> > replying to John Smith , Mark wrote:
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > I'd be very interested in your accounts or anyone that has accts to sel=
l.  My
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > e-mail is mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > 15 years in the alarm industry
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > --
>=20
>=20
>=20
> No, long term contracts are not necessary; however, they will help a buye=
r who doesn't know you. If for example, you are using the monitoring facili=
ties of a large alarm company, and they know your attrition rates, then the=
 risk is much lower. I have a standing offer for my 1200 accounts, NONE of =
which have more than a month to month contract, of 28 times monthly. I don'=
t intend to sell, so it's pretty academic anyway

Hello Robert,

Haven't heard from you ..... didn't think you were stopping in anymore.

I see you're still beating the ol no contracts drum .... Oh well you old fo=
lks never seem to want to try it a different way.=20

By the way, I don't know if there's a market difference between here and th=
ere but I've got a $40.00 on the dollar offer on the table right now. I hav=
e no idea what it would be without contracts but it was the first question =
asked after "how many accounts do you have?" I haven't decided yet if I wan=
t out but I know as the interest rates go up the offer will be reduced. We'=
ll see what happens.  (what that really means is .... I have to check with =
my wife :-)