Re: I singed up for Obamacare!

On Friday, December 13, 2013 11:46:08 PM UTC-5, G. Morgan wrote:
> Jim Wrote:=20
>=20
> >
>=20
> >Nature and evolution has had the answer you're looking for for millions =
of years. You don't like the answer but it is right there in front of you. =
The fact that you and others ignore it is evident in the obvious degradatio=
n of the earth and the human species.=20
>=20
> >
>=20
> >Over millions of years, because of certain evolutionary conditions and p=
rocesses it all lead up to the event of the human species becoming intellig=
ent. That .... in itself .... is the simple proof that should make it evide=
nt that those original conditions and processes actually work, as we are (s=
upposedly) at the top of the evolutionary table on this planet. Unfortunate=
ly we now use our long earned intelligence to blatantly ignore what has pro=
ven to improve the species and what protects the environment that allows us=
 to survive and improve ourselves even more.
>=20
> >
>=20
> >The first rule is, to return to the earth that which you take from it.
>=20
> >The second rule is, those that can't keep up, die off. It's called evolu=
tion or the survival of the fittest. =20
>=20
> >The third rule is, you must produce more than you consume.
>=20
> >
>=20
> >Those rules cannot be broken.
>=20
> >
>=20
> >
>=20
> >At this point in our story of evolution, because we are so "intelligent"=
, we preserve every defect, every failure, every non deserving non producer=
 and we obligate the producers to make up the difference. Those that condon=
e this process ignore the fact that the producers cannot produce enough to =
take care of them and also produce enough for society or the species to adv=
ance. As a result there is no other choice but to steal from the natural re=
sources of the planet to make up the difference. As we all can plainly see =
at this point, this is a path to inevitable dissolution of the society and =
species. After all, we are just another species on this planet. The above r=
ules do not change just because someone would like them to or because "we a=
re not animals" The rules still apply to us, because, like it or not, .....=
 we ARE animals, and we do live on this planet.  =20
>=20
> >
>=20
> >You have to wonder why it took Rome almost a couple of thousand years to=
 fail and why we are proceeding so much faster.   =20
>=20
> > =20
>=20
> >The countries/societies that follow the above rules will ultimately prev=
ail. That is ..... if there is enough of anything left to prevail over.=20
>=20
> >
>=20
> >So .... Here ya go ...... If there IS any supreme being out there somewh=
ere listening in, I really think it's time for another earth-rending catast=
rophe. Another "Reboot"  Obviously dinosaurs didn't work. Apparently  monke=
ys aren't working out to well. I'm betting that a society of intelligent an=
ts would do a much better job of self preservation. But .... then again ...=
.. maybe it's the "intelligence" that's the problem.=20
>=20
> >
>=20
> >Anyway, it all boils down to ..... you can't have your cake and eat it t=
oo. Then again, maybe I'm just paraphrasing Marie Antoinette.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> The question remains for you to answer.  Why shouldn't your waitress or
>=20
> lawn care guy have access to affordable healthcare?  Is your answer
>=20
> simply to let them die if they get sick or in a car accident?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Put another way...  just who in your opinion is "entitled" to have their
>=20
> basic healthcare needs met?  Insurance companies prior to now deny
>=20
> coverage to people with a preexisting condition, a purely profit
>=20
> motivated decision.  Some things in life, and in capitalism just
>=20
> shouldn't be just "for profit".  Healthcare is one of those things.  Why
>=20
> should only the rich be able to see a doctor?

No one is **Entitled** to anything but the right to try to survive as best =
as they can. If you can't .... you are not entitled to anything else and ca=
n only hope for the good will of others until there is no hope, rhyme or re=
ason for you to continue to exist. . All people are born equal. From that p=
oint forward they become either more or less equal.

If you can't keep up with the tribe and no one want's to help you, then you=
 survive the best as you can or you don't. You are not entitled to anything=
 or can require anyone to help you if they don't want to. If you force them=
 then you condemn them to your same demise. Don't you remember the movies w=
here the wounded or old member of the tribe chooses to remain behind rather=
 than burden the tribe? You thinks that's "inhumane"? Who ever made up that=
 concept or "humane" If you can't keep up and you are left behind that is w=
hat has been proven to work and advances the species. That's what works bes=
t. If that process didn't happen for millions of years there would be no hu=
man race as we know it. How can burdening the tribe benefit any species? It=
 can't. The living proof of that is what is happening in the world and to t=
he human race today. The fact that you and more than half the worlds popula=
tion think that they are "ENTITLED"

For a few thousand years now, we've reached the point of providing more and=
 more "ENTITLEMENTS" to those who cannot survive by their own wits or merit=
s .... there are now more of the "have not's" then there are "have's". Poli=
tical pandering now ceaselessly bestows "Entitelments" to the "have not's" =
causing the "have not's" to multiply to the point that they are the driving=
 force of our nation and species. Can you imagine millions of "have not's" =
voting to NOT provide more "Entitlements"?   .... as I've said before, neve=
r underestimate the power or a large group of stupid people. I don't know i=
f it's true or not but I've heard it said that if all the money in the worl=
d were divided equally among all the people on earth, shortly it would be r=
ight back in the possession of those who have it now. I believe it. Whether=
 one deserves it or not or whether it was by heredity, circumstance or lazi=
ness ..... Stupid is stupid. Don't burden the tribe .... why wouldn't you w=
ant them to survive to the best of their ability? Do the altruistic thing a=
nd let the species move forward.   =20
=20