Re: I Want Out

On Friday, November 22, 2013 8:37:50 PM UTC-5, Mark wrote:
> replying to John Smith , Mark wrote:
>=20
> I'd be very interested in your accounts or anyone that has accts to sell.=
  My
>=20
> e-mail is mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =20
>=20
> 15 years in the alarm industry
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --

No, long term contracts are not necessary; however, they will help a buyer =
who doesn't know you. If for example, you are using the monitoring faciliti=
es of a large alarm company, and they know your attrition rates, then the r=
isk is much lower. I have a standing offer for my 1200 accounts, NONE of wh=
ich have more than a month to month contract, of 28 times monthly. I don't =
intend to sell, so it's pretty academic anyway