Re: I singed up for Obamacare!

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:l7psc8$kk1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>On 12/5/2013 4:01 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
 >>"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
 >>>On 12/4/2013 12:07 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

 >><a personal disparagement that didn't show up on the reply>

 >>I have no reason to doubt the veracity of Graham's story nor do I have
 >>any experiences with him that would cause me to doubt his response
 >>before I've even seen it.

 >-- Bully for you. Then you should read his posts in other groups or
 >not. Perhaps the dark is warm and cozy

I've barely got time to keep up with the news groups I already follow -
have no desire to add more.

If you can show me where he is lying about signing up (or, at least went
through all the motions) I may change my opinion, but in the groups I
have seen him post in he has never given me the impression you seem to
have formed.
--
Well then Gook Luck with that.