Re: I singed up for Obamacare!

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:l7o0d1$5uu$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 12/4/2013 12:07 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

<a personal disparagement that didn't show up on the reply>

I have no reason to doubt the veracity of Graham's story nor do I have
any experiences with him that would cause me to doubt his response
before I've even seen it.
--
Bully for you. Then you should read his posts in other groups
or not. Perhaps the dark is warm and cozy