Re: I singed up for Obamacare!

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:l7nl27$66u$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 12/4/2013 6:57 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

> "G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I actually made it through the entire process yesterday on healthcare.gov
> to get insurance for next year.  The process was easy, and there were
> minimal lags.
>
> I've got good news.
>
> I saved 23.7% on my health insurance!  The plan I picked seems to be
> better than the one I have now too.
>
> I also got dental for $9..99/mo.

Did you actually get confirmation from the insurance company that you
will, in fact, have that policy?  Did you write a check yet?

I understand the web site gives you a form saying you are signed up but
it doesn't communicate with the insurance companies.

Like that first guy who came out and said he bought his policy and he is
happy - the network (I think it was ABC) checked with Humana (I think)
and they had nothing at all on the guy.

Just pointing it out - there is more bad information on the ACA website
then there is accurate - coming from BOTH sides.

--
I don't believe morgan and doubt he will answer truthfully.