Re: I singed up for Obamacare!

JoeRaisin Wrote:

>On 12/4/2013 12:07 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
>
><a personal disparagement that didn't show up on the reply>
>
>I have no reason to doubt the veracity of Graham's story nor do I have
>any experiences with him that would cause me to doubt his response
>before I've even seen it.

I've got that bozo killfiled.  The troll thinks he's hurting me somehow
by following me around from group to group.  All he's doing is
accumulating more killfile entries.  He's despised by all who have the
unfortunate experience of sharing a group he's polluted.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin