Re: Z1100 Monitor function beeps about 20 times verses 3 times it is supposed to do.

>I have a Moose Z1100 alarm system and everything worked great when we 1st
> moved in. My son said he may have punched a few inadvertent buttons and
> now
> the monitor function beeps about 20 times verses 3 like it is supposed to
> do.
> I have hit the test button followed by star I have had it powered down the
> last couple of years and it still acts the same way. The only thing I
> really
> want this for the monitor function. I have a pool with small grand-kids.
> Any
> help would be greatly appreciated!

You only have 3 options if you love your Grandkids as I'm sure that you do.

A. Sell the house and buy one without a pool.
B. Drain the pool and fill completely with sand.
C. Do the only right thing and get a professional to install an approved
pool alarm.

You are playing with fire, or in your case, the lives of your grandkids.
And yes, I do have grandkids. I never lived in a house with a pool or close
to any body of water
when my kids were growing up, by design. Read any account of someone who has
lost a child or grandchild
and the lifelong regret, and you will never take that chance again. It only
takes a few seconds to lose a life.
My first child was only about 2 years old when she fell into a pool. Her
mother was watching her sitting at the
pool with some friends at their house. A few moments of looking away, and
she turned back and could not see her.
She had fallen in and was at the bottom of the pool, in the deep end. She
was able to retrieve her right away and
she was unharmed. I would be glad if I were you that the system now beeps 20
times instead of 3!

Don't wait another minute and decide that first thing Monday morning, that
you will call and hire
a professional company to install a real pool alarm. Then you can lay your
Moose Z1100
to permanent rest where it needs to be. Seriously!