Re: GEMINI P3200 KEYPAD MESSAGE

proguardsec@xxxxxxxxx Wrote:

>I get "enter your code to access area" at GEM-DXRP1 keypad connecting to a Gemini P3200. Even master security code want work. Any idea?
>Thank you!

If you are trying to get into programming, is it KP #1 ?  Programming
has to be done on that one.

Master code wont disarm IIRC if that's what you're trying to do.

If the system was working and you just came to service, power-cycle it
first - that fixes everything on those POS panels. <g>

What *are* you trying to do?