Re: $16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations and foreign banks

Bear Wrote:

>Graham are you posting to the right group?

Yeah.  I know how to operate my newsreader, thanks.

>Seems a bit off topic.

These are smart guys that may want the info but not necessarily discuss
it.  I know some guys here that I'm *sure* turned red with anger after
reading it!

Most stuff is OT here. Recently it has improved, slowly but surely and
we are getting more on-topic posts.  There was a poster that caused a
lot of turmoil (sort of like you), he died.  Old regulars are finally
coming back.

What are you doing here?  Do you even comprehend what the technical
discussions are talking about? (that's a rhetorical question, I know you
don't)  You are out of your league here Bear-troll, these guys will rip
you a new one. <g>