Re: A New Holiday?

On Friday, October 12, 2012 1:19:55 AM UTC-4, Frank Kurz wrote:
 Years ago, I'd heard that someone had come up with the perfect solution to=
 those annoying telemarketing calls. The guy that answered the phone respon=
ded to the normal opening blurb with a "hang on a minute". The telemarketer=
 then over-heard the following conversation: Voice #1: "It's another one of=
 those damned tele-marketing calls". Voice #2: "Damn it, George, I told you=
 never to answer the phone!" Voice #1: "What are you doing? Put the gun dow=
n!" Voice #2: "If I told you once, I told you a thousand times... DON'T ANS=
WER THE FRIGGIN' PHONE!" Followed by the sound of four or five gunshots. Vo=
ice #1: "Augggghhh!" Voice #2: "That'll fix you good you sorry little (inse=
rt an obnoxious derogatory phrase)." Then hang up the phone. Not sure if it=
 worked.

I have a feeling that before he hung up the Telemarketer would say:

   "Hello    Hello ... would the   OTHER   person there be interested in a =
security system?"