Re: Bosch: monitoring panel D7412GV2 using DX4020 and D6600

On Jan 26, 9:46=A0pm, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How did you end up with all that gear and no technical support? Do you ha=
ve
> the D6200 Programmer software?
> I assume you have all of the proper licensing for the IP portion of the
> D6600 receiver?
> At its core a D6600 is meant for monitoring alarms via the regular dial u=
> telephone network.
> The IP part is more or less an afterthought to the D6600, as it is with m=
ay
> other brands of receivers.
> There is a lot of stuff you have to do to get it to work right. Since I
> don't commission a D6600 everyday, it would be best to get some support f=
rom
> those that do.
> In fact I have only commissioned D6100 units, not D6600 units.
> Here it is step wise.

Could you please be a little more concise. You leave us with a
thousand questions.

First:  How does a telephone net ... work?
Two:   What's an IP part? Do I need to buy one?
Three: What is a receiver? Do you mean like on a telephone?

More to follow............