Re: Bosch: monitoring panel D7412GV2 using DX4020 and D6600

How did you end up with all that gear and no technical support? Do you have
the D6200 Programmer software?
I assume you have all of the proper licensing for the IP portion of the
D6600 receiver?
At its core a D6600 is meant for monitoring alarms via the regular dial up
telephone network.
The IP part is more or less an afterthought to the D6600, as it is with may
other brands of receivers.
There is a lot of stuff you have to do to get it to work right. Since I
don't commission a D6600 everyday, it would be best to get some support from
those that do.
In fact I have only commissioned D6100 units, not D6600 units.
Here it is step wise.

1 â?? Bosch Control Panels
2 â?? Connection â?? Control panel serial device
interface (SDI) bus to D9133TTL-E or DX4020
SDI Terminals
3 â?? D9133TTL-E or DX4020 Network Interface
Module
4 â?? Connection â?? D9133TTL-E or DX4020
Ethernet port to Ethernet hub
5 â?? Host PC running D6200 Programming
Administrative Software
6 â?? Connection â?? Ethernet hub to Host PC NIC
7 â?? Ethernet hub
8 - Connection â?? Ethernet hub to D6100i
9 - D6100i
10 â?? Connection â?? Ethernet hub to D6680/ D6682
11 â?? D6680
12 â?? Connection â?? D6680/D6682 to D6600 COM4
port
13 â?? D6600
14 â?? Connection â?? Second D6680/D6682 to D6600
COM1 port (optional)
15 â?? Connection â?? Ethernet hub to second
D6680/D6682

D6200 Network Connection
Connect the D6200 software to the network through
the D6600 COM4 or COM1 port or the D6100i
Ethernet port.
One receiver can communicate with three different
PCs running the D6200 Programmer Software.
6.4.1 IP Address 1
Selections: (xxx).(xxx).(xxx).(xxx)
This entry is the first IP Address of the computer
running the D6200 software. Set the IP Address to a
unique value to distinguish it from other stations in the
network. This value must match the D6200 software
network settings.
Use an alphabetic key (A to F) to add a
decimal point (.) when programming IP
addresses from the keypad.
6.4.2 IP Address 2
Selections: (xxx).(xxx).(xxx).(xxx)
This entry is the second IP Address of the computer
running the D6200 software. Set the IP Address to a
unique value to distinguish it from other stations in the
network. This value must match the D6200 software
network settings.
Use an alphabetic key (A to F) to add a
decimal point (.) when programming IP
addresses from the keypad.
6.4.3 IP Address 3
Selections: (xxx).(xxx).(xxx).(xxx)
This entry is the third IP Address of the computer
running the D6200 software. Set the IP Address to a
unique value to distinguish it from other stations in the
network. This value must match the D6200 software
network settings.
Use an alphabetic key (A to F) to add a
decimal point (.) when programming IP
addresses from the keypad.
6.4.4 Reserved
Section 6.4.4 is reserved in Firmware
version 1.32 and later.
Typically, the port numbers 0 to 1023 are
reserved in UNIX systems for specific
applications. Use numbers ranging from
2000 to 30000 to avoid conflicts.
6.4.5 Network Programming Enable
Default: 0
Selections: 0 or 1
0 Disable network programming.
1 Enable network programming.
Use the D6200 to program the D6600/D6100i CPU,
line card and other network communication
parameters through the network connection.
6.4.6 Network Report Enable (Reserved Feature)
6.5 Network Printer (Reserved)
Section 6.5 is reserved.
6.6 Event 3-1 OR 4-1
The D6200 Programming Software can program only
Events 3-1 and 4-1.
"walterc18"  wrote in message

Good Day

I have the panel D7412GV2 (Bosch), I need to monitor my panels using
DX4020 D7412GV2 and D6600; I am doing the configuration as shown in the
"guide of D7412GV2 trouble" but I can not monitor the alarm panel, please
Show me what parameters set in D7412GV2, DX4020 and D6600 panels in order
to monitor the network.

thank

|            http://forums.cabling-design.com/             |
|              *** a better way to USENET ***              |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
|    alt.security.alarms - 55804 messages and counting!    |