Re: Understanding Fios

If I have my cell phone with me and it rings ..... I really REALLY get
annoyed.

But actually .....   try this number from where you are. It works here
for me on land line.

1 800 444 4444

In fact .... everybody try it. It could be useful to know if it works
everywhere or when you don't have cell service when you're in a
basment or someplace.

Well it actually works from PA.  Interesting............  It is a MCI # and
it works on a VERIZON.

It also works on a Caller ID blocked number since it is a 800 number and MCI
is paying for the call.
That in itself may make it change in the future if too many are using it.

Again learning something new everyday.

Thanks, it may be useful someday if I can remember it when I might need it.

Les