Re: Understanding Fios

On Feb 12, 11:39=A0pm, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, if I would have know that your issue was to get the number without
> while not having your cell phone with you, then I would have responded
> differently.
>
> I would have said something like around here the phone companies (of whic=
> there are many) all have there own number to dial to get the ANI. =A0They=
 also
> change that number ever so often so trying to get the new number has prov=
en
> to be useless.
>
> I do not believe that there is a common number any more since the break u=
> of the bells. =A0This is but one of the reasons that I keep my tool (cell
> phone) with me regardless where I am. =A0I use it for a variety of things
> other than talking to people.
>
> When in conversation with a customer I cancel the ringer and continue the
> conversation. =A0Customer feel that I am always very reachable. =A0I feel=
 it is
> important to be that way. =A0To each his/her own.
>
> Again hope you have a good rest of the week.
>
> Les

If I have my cell phone with me and it rings ..... I really REALLY get
annoyed.

But actually .....   try this number from where you are. It works here
for me on land line.

1 800 444 4444

In fact .... everybody try it. It could be useful to know if it works
everywhere or when you don't have cell service when you're in a
basment or someplace.