Re: Need to cut through the BS on Alarm monitoring costs

tourman <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Feb 7, 7:54 pm, blueman <NOS...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> RHC: Click on your profile "blueman" in one of your posts....I'm no
> internet expert but what's with the "900,000 plus posts

LMFAO -- I seriously almost choked laughing.
You are definitely no Internet expert....

You do know that the Google profile link just searches on the email
address???

You did notice that I use a common GENERIC nonsense email address
"nospam@xxxxxxxxxx"????

You did bother checking of course that thousands of other posters use
that same address to signal they don't want to be spammed???

So, yeah you just discovered that there are thousands of other posters
who use that same nonsense email address.

I hope that you are better at programming alarms and internet monitoring
than you are at basic Google Internet searching... :) (smiley for the
humor-impaired)

If you are so fascinated by me that you want to count and find all my
posts, you could put the following in the Google Groups search window:
       "+author:blueman +author:<NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx>"
This yields a grand total of 490 threads containing a post from me going
back to 2003. Actually, it overestimates, since it includes
a number of posts that are by someone else with the same id.

Many of the windbags on this group probably post more than that volume
just to this newsgroup every month :)

FYI searching similarly on your name:
        "+author:tourman +author:<robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx>"
yields 982 threads containing your posts back to 2006.

So I suppose by your logic, you would be almost exactly twice as
troll-ish as I am in far fewer years of posting :))

The point is lets try to have a mature and professional
conversation. Enough of the name calling. Enough of the disparaging
comments, especially when they showcase your own technical incompetence.

None of these behaviors reflect well on the professionalism of your
industry. If these behaviors  are representative of the manners and
service attitude of local installers, then it's hard to imagine I could
do worse by going with a national company.

Maybe the signal-to-noise ratio in this group would improve if you all
spent less time trying to find phantom ghosts and trolls and if you all
toned down the paranoid thinking that every new poster is the second
coming of some guy you once had a lame USENET pissing contest with.

No need to apologize... let's just end this silliness here...