Re: Need to cut through the BS on Alarm monitoring costs

On Feb 6, 6:58=A0am, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I like to use the blue ones with silicon in them great for damp wet
> areas around doors etc.-

Ya know? I'm just sittin here thinkin ... after all this time of
relative peace and quiet ..... with  .... the much more than even
likelyhood of  having some rational people begin posting here .....
what are the odds that we wind up with another Paul?

(Sigh)

900,000 posts ....  Oooooohhhh Nooooooooo!