OT NVR PC Re-Start

Hey guys,

I have a PC installed at customers site doing the NVR thing.  Has a
UPS for surge protection and a little power backup.  The problem
comes it that the customer does not monitor the system very often
and there seems to be many power outages.  Of course when the power
does go out and the back up drains out the PC shuts down.  With out
the human intervention of pushing the start button the system does
not restart.

Now that you got a grip of the problem, has anyone know of quick
and/or slick way to start a PC without the human finger??

Oh, and I know training the customer to visit the PC more frequently
would be a start, but that is a much bigger challenge.

Thanks for any input.

Les