Re: 2gig (again)

ote in message > news:54b2248d-b67f-466c-87bc-53a375361008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=
... >> On Friday, November 30, 2012 12:45:20 PM UTC-5, Russell Brill wrote:=
 >>> I don't know if this answer will help: You'd be better off taking some=
 >>> double-back tape and mounting a pile of dog crap to the wall as the >>=
> alarm, than to use the 2gig.... Just my half cent... Regards, Russ " >> >=
> Well, that answers a question that I've had for a long time. >> >> But ap=
parently you're not the first to think of it. Some of the >> installations =
I've seen done by others around here match that description. > > > It's SCA=
RY what passes as an installation nowadays......... Oh, you gotta > love al=
l the quality, of course when its FREE, what should one expect :) > > Yeah,=
 but THOSE guys can slam in two systems a day. So what if the installation =
sucks - once the RMR ball starts rolling it's tough for the customer to sto=
p it. And I get tired of having to explain why it takes me more than one da=
y to install a FACP, a dozen smokes, half a dozen pull stations, a flow swi=
tch and a couple dozen horn strobes...

It makes me laugh inside when people I've just sold a system to are amazed =
that it's going to take more than a day to do a whole house installation.