Re: Companys you may not want to subcontract

"Bob La Londe" <none@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> And it starts again. 480-593-8093 just called asking if I will work on
> other companies alarms.  NO.  HECK NO.  BUZZ OFF.  DO NOT CALL ME.

I wonder if they are the ones who were the proverbial straw for me.  The
ones I walked off the site and refused to work on the system when I found
the control panel....  INSIDE THE AIR CONDITIONING DUCT.  Its been a number
of years, so it might have been another company with a name that sounds like
theirs.