Re: Companys you may not want to subcontract

> Doesn't matter who it is.  Subcontracting and hoping to get paid
> can be a real pain in the wazoo, not to mention all the grossly
> sub par installations you will see when you decided to "help
> somebody out."  I just don't do it anymore.  Not worth the
> headache.  The good companies will open an office here or atleast
> schedule regular visits of their own techs.  The rest are just in
> it for the money and will tarnish your name to be associated with
> them.

Ditto!!   Ditto!!

The last one (over 2 years ago) that I did a quick job for took 3
months to pay after many phone calls.  Then about a month ago I got
a phone call from them requesting all my liability insurance,
workmans comp, vehicle insurance info, etc.  Claiming that they need
copies of the documents so that I can get paid in the future.  I
actually had to explain to the girl, what would be the point if I am
never going to work for them ever again.  After I repeated myself 3
times she finally got the point.  I wished her a nice day and hung
up.  Stupid!!!

Les