Re: Companys you may not want to subcontract

On Tuesday, April 3, 2012 6:29:00 PM UTC-4, Unknown wrote:
> On Thursday, March 29, 2012 1:33:43 PM UTC-4, mleuck wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 3:00:37 PM UTC-5, Unknown wrote:
> > > The following is a list of National Account servicing company's you r=
eally want to think twice about and investigate  before subcontracting for =
them.
> > > feel free to add to the list. I now plenty of us have had problems wo=
rking with them for various reasons.
> > >=20
> > > Ackerman Security- Atlanta Ga.
> > >=20
> > > Nutech National
> > >=20
> > > F.E. Moran=20
> >=20
> > Since nobody knows who you are or who the others you "now" are or if yo=
u've even worked for any of those companies I'd say you have no basis for y=
our accusation.
> >=20
> > Turnabout is fair play, see I happen to know a lot of people who say yo=
ur work was sub-par and you were fired from each of those companies.
> >=20
> > See how that works?=20
> > > Strong International=20
> > > =20
> > > Stanley convergence
>=20
> Im at the point I no longer sub contract for company's I get 4-5 calls a =
week and turn every one of them down

I haven't had too much of that through the years but recently I started get=
ting calls from some company, leaving messages on my ans mach regarding sub=
contracting for them. I just never called back. It got to the point that it=
 was really annoying but I was never there when the call would come in. Som=
etimes even a couple of times a day. One day I stopped in the office in the=
 middle of the day and when the phone rang I recognized their number on cal=
ler ID.. I picked up the phone and let the guy go through his little speech=
 and then I asked him if he was the same person who had been leaving messag=
es on my machine for the past couple of months and he said yes ..... so ...=
... I said .... in a VERY loud voice .... How many fucking times do I NOT h=
ave to call you back before you don't call me any more. Take your Fucking s=
ubcontracting and shove it right up your ass and DON'T FUCKING CALL ME ANYM=
ORE. GOT IT? and hung up ....=20

They haven't called me anymore.

I have no idea why I don't get more calls from sub contracting companies. H=
opefully it's because they've talked to one another about my nice personali=
ty.