Re: Companys you may not want to subcontract

"G. Morgan" <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> mleuck Wrote:

>>> I have had problems getting paid off some of them as well as other
>>> contractors I was helping who where having same problem as well.
>>
>>Your first name isn't by chance Rodney is it?
>
> Look at his email address.

Doesn't matter who it is.  Subcontracting and hoping to get paid can be a
real pain in the wazoo, not to mention all the grossly sub par installations
you will see when you decided to "help somebody out."  I just don't do it
anymore.  Not worth the headache.  The good companies will open an office
here or atleast schedule regular visits of their own techs.  The rest are
just in it for the money and will tarnish your name to be associated with
them.

And... yeah I post under my real name.