Re: Weird heat detector

nick markowitz Wrote:

>Ended up replacing it today panel finally crapped out middle of the
>night  what a piece of shit those edwards panels where

Did you put a good old fashioned SKnight panel in?  ;-)

Here is a trick if you have to call Edwards for support, just say you're
"Mike" from Edwards in Houston.  They don't check!

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan  (Colbert Report)