Re: Once Upon a Time Thread

> Now I fully expect to be flamed here and that is ok. At least it is the
> tradition of ASA. So be it. I guess it best to leave a sleeping (or dead)
> dog lie. I digress.

and as the alarm installer stood there, the inside of the Kevlar suit
getting hotter and hotter, he finally decided that it was time to take
action. So he whipped out his only defense, approached the source of
the flames and began to see that nothing could be done for those that
frequent ASA.

Life goes on...............