Re: Once Upon a Time Thread

On Oct 11, 6:05=A0pm, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Now I fully expect to be flamed here and that is ok. At least it is the
> > tradition of ASA. So be it. I guess it best to leave a sleeping (or dea=
d)
> > dog lie. I digress.
>
> > (Kevlar hot suit.............................. ON)
>
> and as the alarm installer stood there, the inside of the Kevlar suit
> getting hotter and hotter, he finally decided that it was time to take
> action. So he whipped out his only defense, approached the source of
> the flames and began to see that nothing could be done for those that
> frequent ASA.
>
> Life goes on...............

Jeeeeeze Les ...... In keeping with the ASA tradition I continued the
story   "approached the source of the flames and began to"   ......
and left if wide open for you to just say    "Piss on all of you"

Ya just got no imagination .....  What better remark could be the
Hallmark of ASA?

Oh well ...... Guess I'll just go back hiding under my bridge and wait
for Robert to post again. Maybe he'll say something about long term
contracts and we can liven up the group for a few days.