On Oct 9, 4:29=A0pm, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "tourman" <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On Oct 9, 12:24 pm, "doug" <vssd...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > "tourman" <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

 We
=3D=3D

Once Upon a Time, there was a small alarm dealer in a small town who
was a strong independent type entrepreneur who came up with a great
idea for a new type of alarm device. =A0But when the large alarm
conglomerates saw this, they realized it seriously threatened their
revenue stream for monitoring services...So....=A0They all lived happily
ever after. BUT .... even though the end was near, the independant
alarm dealer decided to let the rest of the world in on his new
product.

His new alarm system was a hybrid system combining a home securtity
system, access control CCTV,home automation and Microsoft's Kinect,
the kids computer game. The system consists of various CCTV, IR and UV
cameras and other sensors located in every room of the house. During
the installation process, each person who is going to use the system
has to be "introduced" to the system so that it can "identify" each
person. From that point forward the system can be taught to recognize
various gestures and even different gestures from each person, to
enact the same commands. When an "identified" person enters the
premise, there is no need for the alarm system to be manually
disarmed, as they will be "identified" by the system .  When leaving,
a simple "learned" gesture, perhaps accompanied by a voice command for
instance, can arm the system. Other visual/voice or combination
commands can turn on and off lights, the TV,  raise or lower the
thermostat or activate any electrical device.

There is just one thing that is stopping the this installer from
giving the world his fantastic new invention. He first has to figure
out a way to get it past the grueling test of the dreded WIRELESS
HEADPHONE ALARM DISRUPTOR.
DA DA DA DUMMMMM !!!!!!