Advertising suggestions sought, or stratagies

Hello to all.

I am a sole proprietor in Telluride Colorado.  There are three main
alarm companies locally situated here in Telluride Colorado.  Two of
my competitors have merged recently , the smaller of the two sold to
the larger, and I see this as an opportunity to take over some
accounts who won't be happy with this merger.

Any suggestions on how to market ( ad content) to those that might
make a change now that this is happenning?
I am the smaller of the three companies and would like to grow my
account base by 40 accounts this year .
I was thinking something along the lines of " Free alarm panel upgrade
for new clients" or  "Alarm services costing you to much?  Make the
change today and the first six months is on us."

These people are wealthy. So it's not so much about costs.  Any ideas?