Re: A lot of brass !

On Nov 11, 3:22=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 3:08=A0pm, G. Morgan <sealte...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> =A0Once you have the new customer on the line, tell them to kick that
> @sswipe out
> =A0and you'll come do it!
>

> RHC: Hehehe.....good idea. I guess I don't have the same killer
> instinct you do....:))

Your correct I am seeing more stupid alarm installers/company's than
ever just look at the articles my blog.

Alarm company today want to hire the least common denominator they can
find pay them as little above minimum and no benefits that they can.
Provide them with no tool's and no training. Put no effort into
actually designing a system that works properly and effectively
instead put it together the cheapest way they can and then make the
biggest buck they can on the install or by MRR  .
then they sit there and wonder why they keep losing jobs to company's
doing the right thing.
You where right to hang up on the ass hole. I would have hung up
sooner than that and told the loser to go figure it out him self he
wanted it so bad.
actually some of the customers that where stolen from me when i was
going thru colon cancer where the biggest pains in the as and I was
glad to get rid of them they where nothing but a waste of my time when
i could have been concentrating on those who pay there bills and care.

good for you.