Re: NetTalk Duo VoIP

Every technology in existence has its problems...nothing should go
without concern.

POTS lines get garbled or even die in rainy weather.
VoIP is subject to bandwidth, echoes, and the high compression of data
streams.
DSL is just plain too noisy.
GSM works as long as someone maintains the local cell towers.
IP works as long as the customer pays their bill.

We do the best we can with what we have.

Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!
http://www.tech-man.com
8002 Cornwall Lane