Re: Who's blog is this ?? --- Security related

On Jun 22, 9:26=A0am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > RHC: =A0Wasn't me....honest injin....I'm innocent as the day is
> > > long......
>
> > Well, leave it to you to be vague.
>
> > As of yesterday June 21, the days begin to get shorter.
>
> > > Can't say I disagree with him though on a lot of what he says, even
> > > though he hasn't backed anything up except for his personal
> > > opinions....-
>
> > Occasionally I think about starting a blog but I know it would consume
> > too much of my time. I can't stand being wrong so I'd spend all my
> > time doing research just so someone couldn't say that about me.
>
> > It's such a burden being right all the time. (Sigh!)
>
> RHC: Vague ? I dont comment further because I can't back up what I say
> as fact, since I have no experience with these types of alarms.

Oh God! Do I have to explain EVERYthing to you?

You said that you were as innocent as the day was long ......
And I said .... leave it to you to be vague, because the days are now
getting shorter .....

Get it?  "Day was long"? ..... "now getting shorter"? June 21st? First
day of summer?...... Vague?  Sigh.!

Jeeeze ...... you'd spoil a wet dream.