Re: Who's blog is this ?? --- Security related

On Jun 22, 3:22=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 22, 1:39=A0pm, G. Morgan <G_Mor...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > tourman Wrote:
>
> > > As far as I can
> > >see, these are largely the domain of the "contract monkeys", =A0and
> > >clients like this I am not targeted towards
>
> > That's exactly the reason I want to use them for renters. =A0It's a goo=
> > way to generate cash, and you're off the hook if the payments are not
> > made (for O.A.Q. dealershttp://www.securitydealersupport.com/).
>
> > None of the big 3 (or is it down to 2 now?) will touch renters,
> > especially with poor credit. =A0It's an untapped market, and I think th=
ey
> > deserve an alarm system just like a homeowner if they pay for it.
>
> > Plus, the renter can take the system with them if they move. =A0A
> > demo/re-install is gravy $$.
>
> RHC: Just watch your back Graham ! If they default, someone has to
> pay....there ain't no free lunch....:) <

Well Robert there is no recourse with our program. Graham has told you
that so why perseverate? And if you insist in yapping add a few curses
you old bastard.

It's not a free lunch. He has to go out there and find the customer,
buy equipment, and then install it. It's called working and getting
paid for work.
This isn't a magic show. We are going after an untapped market. I
broke my ass to make this happen and invested hundreds of thousands of
my personal funds into this program. The financial institutions
involved found it profitable enough that they have allocated a line of
$100,000,000.00 (U.S.D. Frank- before you ask!) towards the purchase
of these contracts.

Mind you this thread will be the viewing place for the typical snarky
comments from the same middle aged goofballs with nothing to show for
themselves in this industry outside of bags of jellybeans and
complimentary screwdrivers from trade shows. They are long on talk and
living paycheck to paycheck. They have inundated this group with their
usual stupid questions regarding some offbeat equipment or searching
for solutions to keeping field mice from doing the Huckle Buckle in a
client's liquor cabinet.
Then of course we have the savants who can tell you how many
jellywatts it takes to run a system protecting a 3 card monte game but
they don't have basic social skills, hence their spending 18hours a
day online pretending to be important.
It's always annoyed certain folks here whenever someone else from here
has prospered. Maybe if they got up of their asses and left their
computers they might have amounted to something more than they are.

Allow me to make something crystal clear.
When I first came to ASA some years ago I was a kid with a lot of
ideas, drive, and brass balls.
What I lacked back then was the knowledge one gets from experience. I
made plenty of mistakes and learned from them. I learned an awful lot
from many of you guys here, to which I am grateful. As stated prior
guys like you, Jim Rojas, Jim, and others were very helpful over the
years in your own ways.

Today I am a 41yr old grown man who has put together probably the best
program this industry has seen to date. While many here have remained
stagnant in their careers I have prospered to the point that just my
word alone is good enough to get things done that the average dealer
couldn't get done with a permission slip from the Almighty. Today
alone I signed off on in excess of fifty thousand dollars in funding
for deals we bought yesterday. Today I received over 2 dozen calls
from security dealers asking to belong to my program because the ones
they belong to are a crock of shit. That's a typical day for me now.

Graham joined because he wants to earn a living in a market that
chokes out smaller dealers and start ups.
If it weren't for the non-disclosure agreements I would list some
equipment prices that would probably make some here choke.
Graham now gets to buy at those prices, he's eligible to receive
leads, marketing support, sales support, etc and he is under no
obligation to ever sell me any account.
My program isn't designed for someone thinking about getting out of
business. It's designed for someone wanting to grow their business.
So tell me more about this free lunch? I heard today's special was
Canadian crow :)