Re: Good bye cruel world.

On Jul 16, 5:41=A0am, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh Mister Funny Pants don't knock frozen food from China until you've
> tried it.
> And you are wrong about the last post. The thread will contain posts
> from Bob Campbell explaining how he doesn't need food because he's
> downsizing, Nick Markowitz will reply asking if anyone has compared
> his ass to a hole in the ground, and what differences there are
> between the two. =A0Bob LaLonde will complain about how the Chinese food
> plant never returns his calls. Mark will finally come out of the
> closet and ask if we have wedding cakes with two grooms in bike shorts
> on the top.
> Paul will return swearing that our shipping containers have caused his
> wireless headphones to set off his alarm system. The final two posts
> will be the ghost of RLB advertising the food line being offered on
> his site and Mike Sabodish will finish the thread with The Testimony.

Awww ...... so OK ...... your version is more elaborate than mine ....
but I like it better.

> I'd like for you to attend a trade show in Brooklyn next month. If you
> do I will hand you your very own tank top with my logo on it.-

What's the logo?   FFC?   (Food from China) or TCBE  ( The cereal box
effect)

Anyway, I'm not going to any show that your at. Besides, you know that
at my age I only get a few hours a week out of the home and I'm not
going to waste them going to any dag nabit show. It's my only chance
to get a good meal at some of the early bird specials. ( You notice
how my vocabulary has changed from a few years ago?) Also, I'd have to
ask my wife and I haven't said a civil word to her in 10 years. You
know how it goes. It's one of those .... hate ... hate relationships.

By the way, I haven't commented before but from your brief
explanation, it sounds like you're finally on the right track. Hope
it's going well for you. I know you're a tenacious SOB so I have no
doubt you'll make it work. It's good to know there are still people
like you around.