Re: Good bye cruel world.

On Jul 13, 10:35=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 6:55=A0pm, Petem <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > It's close enough
>
> > Just for you Mark ;-)
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DyKS0yISz6xQ&feature=3Dplayer_embedded-
>
> Hey Petem, I hate to see =A0ya go but ..... what did you say good bye
> for if you're going to keep coming back?
>
> This place sorta gets in =A0your blood after so many years. I figure ASA
> is going to end up 10 years from now with Mark, Bob and me asking each
> other ..... Do I know you?
>
> And the very last post to the group will be Tom, trying to sell anyone
> who will listen, a dealer program selling a frozen food plan to
> apartment dwellers with pricing based on large purchases of food
> shipped in from China. <

Oh Mister Funny Pants don't knock frozen food from China until you've
tried it.
And you are wrong about the last post. The thread will contain posts
from Bob Campbell explaining how he doesn't need food because he's
downsizing, Nick Markowitz will reply asking if anyone has compared
his ass to a hole in the ground, and what differences there are
between the two.  Bob LaLonde will complain about how the Chinese food
plant never returns his calls. Mark will finally come out of the
closet and ask if we have wedding cakes with two grooms in bike shorts
on the top.
Paul will return swearing that our shipping containers have caused his
wireless headphones to set off his alarm system. The final two posts
will be the ghost of RLB advertising the food line being offered on
his site and Mike Sabodish will finish the thread with The Testimony.

I'd like for you to attend a trade show in Brooklyn next month. If you
do I will hand you your very own tank top with my logo on it.