Re: Good bye cruel world.

"mleuck"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
89692142-f9c4-48f3-abe8-76f22bea3a45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jun 28, 8:27 am, <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As in the lyrics in pink floyd album the wall I say farewell to you all..
>
> I am pretty bored of all this in here and I am pretty busy with my hobby
> (ham radio) up to a point where I can no longer follow the group day by
> day..
>
> So Have fun, I hope that you all do well in your life and business (And I
> realy mean it).
>
> I could come back looking from time to time. but I really think it will be
> soon!

Typical French...quits early

Came back to check the comment about my post;-))

What you did not figured out on all those years is that I speak french, But
I am not french..

Well I hope that one day you will finally understand it.. (but I wont be
there to witness it, I wont live till 2158)