Re: Another Scum ADT salesman

On Jul 1, 8:13=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 6:45=A0pm, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 1, 8:34=A0am, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > >http://consumerist.com/2011/06/dont-let-a-salesperson-tell-you-what-t.=
..

> > > ADT needs to crack down on these rouge salesman period for the good o=
> > > the industry as well as APX and others. <
>
> > How about we start cracking down on nitwit consumers that don't read
> > things BEFORE they sign them?
> > Is there ever a case where those that claim ignorance of a contracts
> > terms are in the wrong?
> > What if the customer was lying, Nick? Should someone crack down on
> > her?
> > Oh I forgot, customers never lie so we should rush to judge the alarm
> > company.
> > So from now on whenever someone posts a complaint about a customer we
> > can just accuse the poster of being full of shit and scamming that
> > customer.
>
> Unfortunately having been in this business for 30+ years and seeing
> all the scum tricks i have seen in this industry including people
> going around saying im dead etc. yea i believe the consumer on this
> one. I am sick of the scum in out industry who will say and do
> anything to sell a system. and I have heard there pitches when at
> friend and parents and they come around with there horse shit. <

Nick I have also seen you post complaints about customers so if they
posted their side of the story should we believe them right off the
bat and discount your version because you sold it to them?
You know I've about had my fill of the summer program scumbags, and
the mass marketers that a certain companies allow to be authorized
dealers, but there gets to be a point where some of you guys just come
across as constant whiners because you can't compete.
There's more than enough valid reasons to have disdain for these mass
marketing locusts, such as the Monkey dealers using telemarketing
firms that tell the customer they are working in conjunction with
Chase bank, or the ones that forge signatures, or the ones installing
door locks without locksmith licenses, but there's really no excuse to
get on the soap box each time some dingbat claims they were told
apples and the contract said oranges.

IMHO 99 times out of 100 the customer is full of shit when it comes to
not knowing the terms of the contract.
In this economy you'd have an easier time getting Jesus to do jumping
jacks in Leno than you would getting a dime out of a customer without
them brow beating you on everything involved so they need to stop
feigning ignorance and just honor their agreement.