Re: Another Scum ADT salesman

On Jul 1, 8:34=A0am, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://consumerist.com/2011/06/dont-let-a-salesperson-tell-you-what-t...
>
> ADT needs to crack down on these rouge salesman period for the good of
> the industry as well as APX and others. <

How about we start cracking down on nitwit consumers that don't read
things BEFORE they sign them?
Is there ever a case where those that claim ignorance of a contracts
terms are in the wrong?
What if the customer was lying, Nick? Should someone crack down on
her?
Oh I forgot, customers never lie so we should rush to judge the alarm
company.
So from now on whenever someone posts a complaint about a customer we
can just accuse the poster of being full of shit and scamming that
customer.