Re: Wireless system thoughts, please read and reply

On Jan 2, 12:53=A0pm, mister accavanno <mraccavanno...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 8:42=A0am, "Bill" <billnomailnosp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > "mister accavanno" =A0wrote in message
>
> > > ...Jamming frequencies is where I am headed...
>
> > As to jamming wireless security devices or defeating security systems
> > for that matter...
>
> > You will find that where defeating a security system is easy, there is
> > not much financial gain for a thief and the typical thief would not be
> > very smart (google dumb criminals). Like a drug addict or homeless
> > person. They might break into a typical home and be looking for
> > something they could sell at a pawn shop for $20 or $50.
>
> > So your typical crook breaking into a home is not going to know how to
> > defeat an alarm or even care. If they did know how to do this, then
> > they would instead have a well paying job!
>
> > For smart crooks who might know how to defeat an alarm, they are going
> > to go for a greater financial gain (something other than a home). BUT,
> > where items of greater value are stored, the level of security
> > increases. There may be "duplication" of detection devices. Perhaps
> > wireless along with wired. Or multiple frequency devices.
>
> > Then if it is something *really important*, there is no way anyone is
> > going to defeat the alarm. There are some systems which are so
> > complex, many of the employees at the alarm company don't understand
> > how they work!
>
> > This Hollywood "bypass the alarm with a couple of jumper wires" is a
> > lot of nonsense! The people working at the alarm company would not
> > know how to do this, let alone a crook.
>
> > And for *really important* stuff, they also add physical layer
> > security. You start seeing bars on windows or no windows. Solid
> > concrete walls. Vaults, etc.
>
> > And beyond that they add 24 hour armed guards/dogs.
>
> > Beyond that, "specially trained" 24 hour armed guards (don't piss
> > these people off! They are scary just to look at! Make me nervous just
> > to be in the same room with one...)
>
> > As to the private sector (non-government) systems, this all goes by
> > insurance companies and historical losses. If there are a lot of
> > losses (thefts), then the insurance companies will begin requiring
> > higher levels of security. The required level of security will
> > increase more and more until the losses are reduced or stopped.
>
> > And since insurance companies do not want to pay out money, they make
> > darn sure the levels of security are appropriate for the specific
> > situation.
>
> > So if someone could defeat an alarm and this begins happening, then
> > the insurance companies would react and require a higher level of
> > security. They would not allow the losses to continue.
>
> > Simple as that!
>
> Bill is the man. The only one on this newsgroup who knows how to reply
> to a serious and sensitive subject without flaming the poster and
> without disclosing industry secrets. The only man that deserves my
> respect. Thank you Bill.-

The reason Bill is so tolerant is that he was not here to meet Paul.

You might also want to compare your relatively recent entry into the
trade with the more than 200 or so years of combined experience that
exists in this group. Do you think that you, with all of your self-
admitted inexperience have anything at all new, that hasn't been
experienced by at least one person here in the last 40 years or
so ..... including the likes of people like you?

You are getting the response that you deserve. You can't come into a
group of professionals, some who've been involved with this group for
well over a decade and in the trade for four and five times that
amount of time and "TELL" them, in effect, that you know more than
they do and get pissed at them because they can spot people like you
at your first posting. The very fact that you're being treated the way
that you have been, is exactly because we've got the experience to
know what you are. We wouldn't be professioals if we considered you
viable and engaged in any dialog with you.

You're a fucking idiot who is too stupid to know that you're a fucking
idiot. You are getting exactly what you qualify to get. Indifference
and ridicule. Go play in another group. When you grow up, gain some
knowlege, learn how to address people properly you will be treated as
a peer. Until then ...... fuck off.