Re: Wireless system thoughts, please read and reply

mister accavanno <mraccavanno357@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It looks like I will have to go try to find some
>expert and professional people to have discussions with.

Go for it.  You won't find what you're looking for.

Did you download the manuals that explain how RF jamming works?

Go here:
https://library.ademconet.com/MyWebTech/LogIn.aspx

Get an account (it's free, and the password is in this group's
archives), and download the manuals you claim not to have access
to.  Download a Vista20-P manual and read it in it's entirety.  It
will give you a larger understanding of the system as a whole.