Re: Wireless system thoughts, please read and reply

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> mister accavanno <mraccavanno357@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> It looks like I will have to go try to find some
>>expert and professional people to have discussions with.
>
> Go for it.  You won't find what you're looking for.
>
> Did you download the manuals that explain how RF jamming works?
>
> Go here:
> https://library.ademconet.com/MyWebTech/LogIn.aspx
>
> Get an account (it's free, and the password is in this group's
> archives), and download the manuals you claim not to have access
> to.  Download a Vista20-P manual and read it in it's entirety.  It
> will give you a larger understanding of the system as a whole.

I was kind of  hoping that 'mister' would have given up by the first of the
year.  It was not to be.

How can a person that claims that he only, and I quote.

"I just got this job installing alarm systems. Now, listen, I am not a
certified technician, but more of a helper"

Have the ability to determine who is or is not a professional??

With is general attitude that you have shown here I can safely say that I
would not have hired you, not even as a day laborer.  I do feel sorry for
you co-workers.  If you are still employed their tongues must be bleeding
quite a bit.

I sure hope that your quest will make you better person.
You have a long way to go, baby!!!

Have a happy life. :-)

Les