Re: Transmitting an all is well packet from sensor to main control unit

On Jan 1, 3:31=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I got a dictionary for Christmas, it's cool.
>
> >Graham:
>
> >The "See and Spell" you received doesn't count.
>
> I'm already to 3rd grade level. =A0I can't stop now!

Wow, I must say that was all very informative feedback for my original
post. Now I see what you so called professionals come to this
newsgroup for: to chat about aluminum foil, tennis rackets,
dictionaries, and Nigerian bankers. I see that there aren't any
professionals here.