Social India Conference November 12th & 13th (Sheraton Hotel Bangalore)

Hello,
How are you doing?

After the success of Search Marketing Summit, which was held on
February 2011, we are happy to announce Social India Conference in
Bangalore which is to be held on 12th & 13th of November 2011 in
Sheraton Hotel Bangalore.

This is an invite-only Conference. Over 1000 executive-level
professionals from top Social Media related companies will be
attending this conference. Executive-level invitees include CEOs,
Managing Directors, Presidents, VPs, and Directors. Many of these
executives are big leaders running companies today or are going to
lead companies in the future.

This is an opportunity for you to meet your peers in the Social Media
industry and exchange notes. At this conference, you=92ll find people
from social media companies, who excel at innovation, are engaged in
business transformation, and are building workforces that are
efficient, engaged, and effective.

The conference will kick off an active dialogue amongst leaders in the
Indian social media industry. At this conference, Top most leaders
like you, get a true insider's look at what's new today, and what=92s
coming over the next 12-18 months. It=92s an exclusive preview of how
companies, such as yours, will change the way other companies do
business. What=92s more, we want to hear your professional views on how
we can make the next wave of social media even better.

This is a closed-door invite only conference, which allows for free
exchange of idea=92s and experiences among the attendees. Leaders gather
in a dynamic forum for lively conversations and penetrating questions
about business, technology, innovation, and opportunity.

The Conference will offer 14 sessions in two days, Day One will be
focused on major topics and the "why" & "what" of Social Media, Day
Two will be focused on more granular topics & the "how" in Social
Media. We have lined up some of the best speakers and the sessions &
networking will be of the highest order.

Confirmed Speakers:
=95	Eric Weaver ,Digital Marketing and Social Media Speaker.
=95	Gillian Muessig, President and Co-Founder of SEOmoz,USA.
=95	Max Hegermanheads. President of Tribal DDB.
=95	Shashank Nigam, CEO of SimpliFlying.
=95	Few more to join.

There are LIMITED SEATS. To request an invitation, please send a mail
with your Full Name, Company Name, Designation and Mobile Number to
events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or contact Arvind at 9632499994  for more
details. While it is Invite-only, there is a nominal cost of Rs 3250
to attend the two full day conference. This is just to cover our cost.
This will include attending the keynotes, fourteen panel discussions,
conference kit and lunch. Since we have limited seats and we have been
getting several enquiries I would request you to take an early
decision.  We would also request you to nominate other leaders in your
organization to attend this game-changing conference.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards
Shashidhar
Events Executive