Re: Whaddya know about Secure Link / 2Gig / Alarm.com

Rob @ Sirius Wrote:

>Hey may have a point though since perception would be that the church is
>selling it...kinda like if I went around selling systems door to door with a
>Monitronics T-shirt on.

Exactly, if a pair showed up on bicycles wearing the traditional white
button-down with blue tie, I would think they are just trying to convert
me or something.  If they are selling alarm shit under this guise (after
they have told them their idea of Armageddon); that is a very serious
breech of ethics and law.  The implications could be enormous (getting
the tax-exempt status revoked).  Keep your eyes open.  If I see anything
like that here I will report it to the Texas DPS.