Re: Whaddya know about Secure Link / 2Gig / Alarm.com

Its funny, this guy is selling it through Mormon missionary kids as they
travel through neighborhoods.

What's unethical...interfering with people that are under contract with an
existing company, selling 2 door transmitters and 1 motion detector as "All
you need" etc etc..

--
**Previously KA: Crash Gordon**